Saturday, January 21, 2012

P & G Everyday Solutions Samples and Coupons




P&G Brand Sampler Coupon Book and Samples.


I just ordered samples and coupons for Crest, Scope and Dawn Power Clean. They also have samples plus coupons for Pampers Cruisers, Downey Unstopables and more.

What I like about this is you choose only the coupons and samples you would like to receive.

Selections change throughout the year so order now and then check back in April for new products. The samples and coupons they have now should be mailed by the end of this month.


Everyday Solutions

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger