Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sample and/or Apply To Be A Schick Hydro Silk Insider




Become A Schick Hydro Silk™ Insider. Schick is giving women the opportunity to preview Schick's biggest women's launch in years.

Yes! I applied to become a Schick Hydro Silk Insider a week ago and today received an email telling me I have been excepted. I have a link to share so that you can receive a sample and/or apply to become an Insider as well but hurry before it is full.

Once the samples are gone you can still apply to become one of their influencers at Schick Hydro Silk Influencer

Apply for the Schick Hydro Silk Influencer program and become an Insider like me!

You have a unique opportunity to be among the first to preview Schick's newest product - The Schick Hydro Silk razor for women.

Sample Schick Hydro Silk

I want to thank My Highest Self for posting the link on her blog last week.

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Thank you so much for mention :) I am so glad that you are finding my posts useful, you are a dear! -- Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger