Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fizz Bath Shop Review



Super Fizzing Wonderful!!

Fizz Bath Shop sent a wonderful box of their bath and body products to me for review on my blog. I enjoyed just smelling, touching and looking at them. They have the cutest stuff not only is it cute but it smells wonderful and made my skin feel very soft.


Relax Bath Fizz
This has the wonderful smell of Lavender. I really enjoyed my bath and did indeed feel relaxed and renewed.


Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
I have always liked sugar scrubs and this one is very good. I love the Grapefruit scent and the coarseness of the scrub was great. My elbows and feet really needed the extra help a scrub like this gives them.




Optimism Mood Balm

Wonderful scent made up of Rosemary, Grapefruit and Litsea Cubeba.
I used this on my lips, wrists and just under my nose before going to bed and I found it very relaxing. I also used it on my lips during the day as a lip balm.



Peppermint Lip Balm
Great lip balm goes on smooth and easy the scent is perfect.



Cold & Flu Shower Steam
You place this little steamer on the floor of your shower and it slowly dissolves up into the steam while you shower which you then breath in.
I have not had a cold or the flu this season but if or should I say when I do I will use this.


Bag of Bath Salt Tubes
Choice of Six from the list.
I thought this was a great way to try several different scents. They even have Lemon and Grapefruit two of my favorites.

You will want to check out the sample packs and gift boxes its a great way to try several things. If you need something for baby they have several items including Baby Bath and Bottom Balm.

One more item that caught my eye is the Sinus Relief Inhalation Beads we have minor sinus trouble off and on and I like the idea of using this instead taking a pill. I will have to try it.
Sinus Relief Inhalation Beads





More Product Reviews by Easy2Save

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger