Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Luminaze Review







My Review of Luminaze
Skin tone illuminator and dark spot corrector.

I have been applying Luminaze twice a day after cleansing for almost two weeks and plan on continuing to use it.

"Luminaze actually breaks down melanin for a visible improvement in the appearance of dark spots and overall evenness of skin tone in only 7 days. It's clinically proven to work better and faster than the leading prescription ingredient, and it's gentle enough to use every day."

I found Luminaze to be very gentle and I used it twice each day morning and night.

"The Luminaze enzyme is harvested from a mushroom that grows on trees high in the Swiss alps. It was noticed that the bark surrounding these mushrooms was decolourized. The same properties that were found by researchers to lighten the color of the bark result in the breakdown of melanin in the skin for a dramatic improvement in the appearance of dark spots from sun and aging. Simply a breakthrough."

I have a few dark spots that are from both sun and aging and found Luminaze did lighten them somewhat. I expect greater results within the next few weeks of use. I also noticed that my skin tone evened out. I am thinking maybe I have some dark spots that are just starting to show and Luminaze lightened them making my skin more even looking. You gotta love that!

"Enzymes are targeted proteins that increase the rate of chemical reactions. Because enzymes are targeted they do only one thing. The Luminaze enzyme targets melanin and breaks it down; in contact with anything else, it is innocuous. The enzyme is targeted, effective, but also gentle and safe."

I like that contact of Luminaze on your skin will only lighten the dark spots and nothing else. I have a small dark spot on my hand and as I applied Luminaze to my face I also applied a bit to it and it is also getting lighter.



Luminaze comes in a two pump bottle which is very easy to use.

STEP 1: Apply the patented Active Luminaze™ Enzyme from Pump #1 all over your face, spreading evenly and thoroughly.

STEP 2: Apply an equal amount of the Bio-Activator solution from Pump #2 all over your face.

Luminaze does not replace your moisturizer or SPF, daily broad-spectrum sunscreen is imperative for best results.

Website: http://www.luminaze.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Luminaze

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/luminazebeauty

Purchase Luminaze at Nordstrom or in Canada you will find Luminaze at the Bay.

Disclosure: Luminaze provided me with a sample in exchange for my review I did not receive any payment. This review is my own opinion of Luminaze.

2 comments:

Farhana Chowdhury said...

Sounds like an interesting product! I've recently started getting dark spots so I've been looking for something to rectify that. I might look into this product. :)

Unknown said...

Farhana I really liked that it softened my skin as well as lightened the dark spots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger