Friday, April 27, 2012

Rebuilding Together with Pfister

Update

I won one of twenty Pfister Faucets!

"Thank you so much for participating in the Pfister Blog Hop with Rebuilding Together! I am happy to tell you that you have won a brand new faucet from Pfister Faucets!"

Thanks Pfister!





Want a super easy way to help rebuild in the New Orleans area? You are just a click away from helping someone rebuild their home. Yes it is that easy using your Blog and/or Facebook you can really make a difference. Everyone may not be able to donate cash or do physical work but if you have a computer, Blog and/or Facebook membership you can help.


Join with Pfister to help a great charity in the New Orleans area called Rebuilding Together.

For every like on Pfister's FaceBook page $1 will go towards a brand new Pfister product up to $20,000 worth.


You can also join the Friends Of Pfister Blog Hop and Pfister will donate $1 for every post on the Blog Hop linky up to $500.



Rebuilding Together

Pfister Faucets

Friends Of Pfister Blog Hop

Pfister on FaceBook




Disclosure: I participated in this campaign and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in this post are my own.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger