Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Party Redefined by Rugby Ralph Lauren

Get holiday party ready with Rugby Ralph Lauren and build your holiday style with this season’s statement pieces which include rich, romantic velvets, dressy black layers and pops of plaid.

Rugby Ralph Lauren Wool-Angora Cardigan Coat



This heritage-inspired wool knit boasts a Fair Isle pattern at the oversize spread collar and hem. Although meant for the outdoors, you’ll find it has a special cozy-up-on-the-couch potential – all you need is a good book!

Wow I love the look of this Cardigan Coat!!

Vogue Influencer Network Favorite Things.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Vogue Influencers Network Info

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger