Thursday, June 7, 2012

Aloxxi ColourCare Leave-In Conditioner Review



This is a review of one of the wonderful products that I received in my Allure Beauty Box Summer Edition 2012.


Aloxxi ColourCare Leave-In Conditioner

The Aloxxi leave-in conditioner is working well on my hair I am very pleased with my results. I have been using it for several weeks and my hair looks and feels healthier I like that it also de-tangles. The most wonderful thing is that it does not weigh my hair down like some of the other conditioners I have used. Aloxxi also protects my hair color which I love and it has a nice fresh scent.
Olive and Grape seed are two of the 10 botanical extracts in this leave-in conditioner.

I just spray it on while my hair is still damp and then style with or without other products. My hair is med-thick, wavy and longish in other words it can be a mess but the Aloxxi turns it into something I can manage.

Did you know that George W. Schaeffer the Founder of OPI is also the President and CEO of Aloxxi? Now I know why this product is so good! OPI is one of the best in fact it is number one on my nail polish list.






You can find more information about the full line of Aloxxi products using the links below.

Aloxxi

Aloxxi Mobile

@AloxxiHair



Speaking of nail polish if you would like a few tips on which brands work best head over to
My Highest Self Blog
My friend Tina does some wonderful nail polish reviews and more.



This review is my own opinion I did Not receive a sample product or payment for this review.

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Oooo, I had not even heard of this brand before but definitely agree that if it's in the same boat as OPI it's alright with me! I'm going to check out their site. Thank you tons for the mention, I appreciate that very much :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger