Thursday, June 14, 2012

RetailMeNot iPhone App A New Way To Save


New iPhone App for RetailMeNot

Save when you want, where you want with RetailMeNot!

I have been using RetailMeNot for several years now when shopping online so I am excited to tell you they have a new Free app for your iPhone!

Why pay full price when it is so Easy 2 Save!!


The RetailMeNot Coupons app helps you find the best coupons to your favorite places to shop so you can save online or in the store directly from your phone. It's never been easier to save when you want, where you want!
The app also provides access to a selection of RetailMeNot’s best online coupons from thousands of merchants and more than 1,600 in-store redeemable coupons from stores consumers shop at regularly.
The simple, easy-to-use interface with curated “Hot Deals” from popular stores is updated daily and allows access via search to RetailMeNot’s best online coupons from thousands of merchants.







Click Here For More Info & Video
RetailMeNot on Facebook
@RetailMeNot
RetailMeNot iPhone app

Disclosure: The opinions in this post are my own however as a member of One2One I am eligible for a drawing by posting about the new RetailMeNot iPhone app on my blog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger