Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 2 My Clarisonic Review

It has been almost 2 weeks of using the Clarisonic Plus and I really see a difference in how my skin looks and feels. My skin is softer and more balanced with a fresher rested look. Thanks Vogue and Clarisonic for giving me this wonderful sample. I would recommend this product to women of all ages.









With three speeds and a body mode, the PLUS is ideal for cleansing the face and areas of the body needing extra attention.



Disclosure: Vogue Influencer Network provided the Clarisonic Plus to me for review.

2 comments:

Dawn - Blogging Mom of 4 said...

This product looks really great. It's nice that you can try it out and review it for us! I'm following back from Welcome Wednesday..thanks for linking up and posting our button for us! :) Dawn @Slop Swap

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review- looks like something I may like to try! I found you through the weekend blog hop. I hope you swing by when you have time and say hi at www.grandmassecretstosavings.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger