Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rating and Voting for the Blogs I Follow

Today my mission is to go to each blog I follow and give them some love in the form of a vote or rating. I am in a few blog hops each week and find some wonderful blogs to follow but is that it? I think not I am going to make a point of visiting the blogs I follow and vote for and/or rate them. Below is an example of one of the vote/rate buttons that I have on my blog if you do not have one you might want to hook up. If you know of other vote/rate sites please let me know.
Of course if you want to rate/vote for me that would be wonderful just saying :)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet of you :)

Anonymous said...

Voted for you also, Thanks Freesocial

Book Lover said...

I voted for you. If you decide to grab my button again, I had seen it but couldn't find yours to grab at the time. I cam back to find it. So if you grab it again please add yours here http://takingtimeformommy.com/?page_id=23

Mandie

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much for participating in my Simple Sunday blog hop and for adding my button to your blog! Please follow back if you don't already! Thanks again! Vote for me on the fence too!

http://picketfenceblogs.com/vote/4935

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger