Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Swiffer Duster Free Sample from Vocalpoint



The new and improved line of Swiffer® products is designed to provide
a high quality, HD clean. Look for it in stores!

New Swiffer Dusters® with Dust Lock technology clean better than
a regular dry cloth, even in tight spaces.
New Swiffer Sweeper® Dry Cloths clean better than a broom on
multiple floor types, even on textured surfaces.
New Swiffer WetJet® solution cleans better to reveal more shine
than a mop on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate floors.


You'll be one of the first to know about
Swiffer® HD clean and receive a
FREE classic Swiffer Duster®.



Free Swiffer Sample From Vocalpoint If you are not a member you really should join it is free, easy and you will receive samples of great new products totally free!
Vocalpoint.com/BeTheFirstSample

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the email for this but when I tried reserving my sample, it said they were having problems and were working on it. I got the email around 6pm yesterday and I friend of mine said she got hers in the morning. Sadly, I wasn't able to get a sample because when I checked earlier it said they were out.

I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my page and say hi!

www.adeliciousobsession.com

Jill said...

I got mine earlier yesterday :)

Thanks for joining in Wednesday's Block Party Hop! I'm your newest GFC Follower!

~ Jill
http://www.frugalplus.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger