Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Free Flowers From FTD Florists on Good Neighbor Day September 7 2011

Friendship & Goodwill
FTD Good Neighbor Day The 17th Annual FTD® Good Neighbor Day® holiday will take place on September 7, 2011. Hundreds of FTD florists across the U.S. are planning exciting local events, gathering sponsors, making philanthropic relationships and helping to spread friendship and kindness to their neighbors through the distribution of free floral bouquets.

Gift of Flowers
FTD florists have celebrated FTD® Good Neighbor Day® since 1994, encouraging all neighbors to help create a friendlier, more caring and compassionate world through the gift of flowers. That's why customers are encouraged to keep one flower for themselves and give the others away — brightening the day of many other people.

Find a Participating FTD Florist in your neighborhood.
Find A Participating FTD Florist


Free flowers available while supplies last.
Good Neighbor Day

What a nice freebie for you and your friends. None in my area so if I want flowers I will have to buy them :)

1 comment:

Shana said...

Hi! Following you from Fun Tuesday Blog Hop. Would love a follow back on my blog: Prowling Books In the Lair. Nice to meet you. I also have a call for blogger participation for an upcoming giveaway if you're interested (media@writerslairbooks.com). :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger