Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Face and Body Soap from Cleoparta's Choice

Two Soaps from Cleopatra's Choice




I am happy to be reviewing two soaps from Cleoparta's Choice! I have a thing about soap and have at least three in the shower at once. When I am out shopping or even shopping online I almost always look at the soap!

I also reviewed a few other products here for Cleoparta's Choice.




Adovia Sulfur Soap

First thing I thought was Sulfur well that is going to smell funky. So happy to say I did not smell much of anything at all with this soap. Sulfur can be drying so you might want to use it every other day to start. I always use a moisturizer after I cleanse my face so I had no issues.
I have been lucky and never really had much acne at all so I can only say it did clean my skin very well.

"Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
Sulfur soap is legendary for providing relief for various skin ailments like Eczema and especially Acne.
Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content."

4.4 oz Bar $9.00
Ingredients
80% Palm/ 20% Palm Kernel oil, Dead Sea Salts Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Deionized Water (Aqua), Sulphur, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Sodium Chloride, Dead Sea Black Mud (Silt).


African Black Bar Soap



"AS SEEN ON DR.OZ
Genuine organic and all natural ingredients and 100% pure, organic Shea butter
Helps heal acne and other blemishes and relieves symptoms due to eczema and psoriasis
Cleanses both skin and hair naturally
Contains iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E to promote skin health
Improves skin’s appearance and texture"


4 oz Bar $6.00
Ingredients
SHEA BUTTER, OSUN (CARMWOOD), COCOA POD POWDER, PLANTAIN PEEL POWDER, PALM KERNEL OIL, COCONUT OIL, WATER, ALOE VERA, HONEY

This soap has an earthy scent but it is not unpleasant at all just earthy. If you are wanting a sweet perfume scent you might try something else. I have dry skin and find that Shea Butter works very well for it. This soap did not disappoint it lathered and cleansed quite well.

This African Black Soap is a Fair Trade Product!
"Each purchase helps support programs and businesses that allow the Tamale and Wa women in northern Ghana to work and make their lives and the lives of their families better, richer, and more beautiful. By supporting them, you are investing in the people, the families, and the communities, and the environment in Africa."

If you have any type of skin issue or are just looking for products to keep your skin beautiful you really should look at what Cleopatra's Choice has to offer you.

Disclosure: The product or products mentioned above have been provided for the review by Cleopatra's Choice. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own (Easy2Save Blog) based on my usage of the product or products over a period of time. As with all things your results may vary from mine.

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

These would work really well for my oily acne-prone skin! I have a sulphur mask and it's like a little miracle to dot on to a stubborn pimple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger