Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pine Bros. Soft Throat Drops


Pine Bros. Natural Honey & Wild Cherry Soft Throat Drop Pucks



Pine Bros. Natural Honey Soft Throat Drops Review


I am very happy to be reviewing Pine Bros. again! I have been using Pine Bros. for several years now I like the softness and taste very much. The Natural Honey has a wonderful flavor it is my favorite. I use them when I have a dry mouth they work very well for that or if I have an irritated throat. Pine Bros. throat drops are Gluten Free and only 5 calories per drop. I carry a puck in my handbag it is a nice little secure container and easy to open.
The pucks could be repurposed and used to contain all kinds of tiny craft or sewing items.

Pine Bros products can be found at CVS, Walgreens or other stores and directly from Pine Bros.com

They come in several flavors Natural Honey, Wild Cherry and occasionally a limited edition Licorice in some areas.

Pine Bros. can also be found on Twitter @pinebros


Disclosure: The product or products mentioned above have been provided for the review by the company listed. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own (Easy2Save Blog) based on my usage of the product or products over a period of time. As with all things your results may vary from mine.

I also reviewed Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops in January of last year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger