Friday, March 15, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Sweepstake Finds for March 2013




I enjoy entering beauty sweepstakes and found a few really nice ones I wanted to share.

I hope you have the luck of the Irish!


Win a Glam Latina Belleza box, filled with beauty products! 500 Winners!
Glam Latina Entry
Valued at $100 One Entry Per Person 18+ Expires 4/9/13


Win one of 150 Lulu's shopping sprees from Lucky worth $100 each!
Lulu's Entry
One entry per person 18+ Expires 05/13/13


Win one of 160 Per-fékt shopping sprees from Lucky Magazine worth $125 each!
Per-fekt Entry
One entry per person 18+ Expires 05/13/13


Win one of 200 11-piece Bath & Body Works collections from Lucky worth $92 each!
Bath & Body Works Entry
One entry per person 18+ Expires 05/13/13




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger