Friday, November 30, 2012

CoverGirl blastflipstick Review



CoverGirl blastflipstick Vixen Duo












Have you heard of or tried the CoverGirl blastflipstick? I received a set of three as a BzzAgent (Thank You) and they are a pretty neat idea. Basically you get two shades that compliment each other in one. You get a creamy bold color on one end and on the other a shimmery shade. So you can use each on its own or blend them for your own custom color. Vixen is a burgundy and pearl pink duo. Minx is a very deep brown and dark gold duo. Stunner is the bright pink/orange and gold duo that you sometimes see looking lovely on Sofia Vergara. Of the three I like Vixen best for my coloring so that is the one I am using. The Vixen burgundy color is wonderful very deep then you add the shimmery pearl pink and you have a totally different look. I like the blastflipstick because you can add more or less of the cream and shimmer to get your perfect lip color. I thought the lipstick wore very well and my lips stayed moist. I know in one day if a lipstick is going to work for me and this one did very well.
At a suggested retail of $8.49 I think it is a good deal for the duo.





"The COVERGIRL blastflipstick isn't like anything you've ever seen. It's a double-ended lipstick, which, let's be honest, is awesome by itself, but there's even more to it than that. The blastflipstick has two shades — one soft, for day wear, and the other dazzling, for night. Wear separately or combine to create a shade that's all your own. It's your personal color palette, giving you endless pucker-up possibilities."

CoverGirl blastflipstick

BzzAgent
#GotItFree

Disclosure: The CoverGirl blastflipstick trio mentioned above have been provided for the review by CoverGirl and BzzAgent. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own based on my usage of the product or products. As with all things your results may vary from mine. Easy2Save Blog

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Nice review! I haven't had the chance to get these out of the box yet, looking forward to trying these out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger