Sunday, November 18, 2012

Silk Body Creme Cha Cha Suga Review


Silk Body Creme Company

Natural soaps, shower gels, candles and more!

I received a large bottle of Cha Cha Suga Body Creme to try and Oh My Goodness it is Wonderful! This is a thick rich creme that does not feel greasy on my skin. Made with olive oil, shea butter and vitamin e it kept my skin soft and smooth. The scent is just perfect for me not heavy and not so light that it fades within an hour. The Cha Cha Suga scent lasted all day I am very pleased with this product. You can find many fragrances to choose from or design and name one of your own. Be sure to check out the candles, shower gels and other products if you are looking for gifts for friends and family.






" Silk isn't a lotion it's a thick, rich,
creamy creme that penetrates &
moisturizes your skin for hours
leaving you smelling fragrant
longer than a lotion. "



Shop Silk Body Creme

Made in the USA Silk Body Creme is located in Nashville, TN

Silk Body Creme provided Easy2Save Blog with the sample for review. No payment of any kind was made for this review. Opinions stated in this review are my own.

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Oooo, I'd love to design my own fragrance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger