Thursday, November 10, 2011

Torani Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor Program Review



I received my samples of Torani Coffeehouse Syrup in Peppermint and sugar free Brown Sugar Cinnamon. I was thrilled that they both were full sized bottles. I went to http://www.torani.com/ and found many types of drinks to make. They really made my coffee taste wonderful! I put two recipes below that you can use everyday.



Peppermint Brewed Coffee
INGREDIENTS
1 oz. Torani Peppermint syrup
8 oz. dark brewed coffee
INSTRUCTIONS
In a glass or mug, add Torani Peppermint syrup to strong brewed coffee and stir gently.

Add a dash to your hot chocolate its so good!

Brown Sugar Cinnamon Brewed Coffee (sugar free)
INGREDIENTS
1 oz. Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup
8 oz. dark brewed coffee
INSTRUCTIONS
In a glass or mug, add Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup to strong brewed coffee and stir gently.

You will find many more drink ideas at Torani Recipes

I hope you try one of the Torani Flavors they have so many I know you will find one to your taste.

Disclosure: I received the samples as a member of SheSpeaks Blogger Society.

SheSpeaks Blogger Society

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger