Monday, November 14, 2011

Julep Holiday Gift Sets

I Feel Really Special

I am so excited I received an invitation to review one of three Holiday Gift Sets from Julep!

I rushed over to see what they are about and I have to say I am very impressed.

Julep pays it forward by donating $1 from the sale of every Julep Nail Vernis to organizations that empower women. Use this link Powered By Girlfriends to read more about it.

Once I receive the products and try them I will write up my review and share it with you.

Until then I would like to invite you to check out their Holiday Gift Sets.
Julep gave me a special custom code to share with my readers enter "EASY2SAVE" at check out for an additional 15% off ANY of the 2011 Holiday Gift Sets.


I picked this Gift Set for my review and I can hardly wait to receive it.
Julep Holiday Reds Gift Set
Love the Reds in this set!
http://www.julep.com/great-gifts/julep-holiday-reds

The rose/pink Susan nail color caught my eye and they were kind enough to add it to the products I will be reviewing.
http://www.julep.com/nail-color/color/pink/Susan


Remember to use my special discount code "EASY2SAVE" for an additional 15% off ANY of the 2011 Holiday Gift Sets.

*Discount Code has Expired*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger