Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Voluminous False Fiber Lashes "Don't Fake It Again" Instant Win Game




I Just Won!!!!!! So can you head over to the L'Oreal FaceBook page and enter to win a full-size Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara. They are giving away 1,000 per day so you have a very good chance of winning! .
You'll never fake it again, thanks to your free full-size sample of L'Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber LashesTM mascara!


Limit of one game play per person/e-mail/household per day.
Limit of one prize per person for the entire Promotion Period.
Expires November 9, 2011

FB Entry Form

www.lorealparisusa.com/FalseFiberLashes

1 comment:

blessedchick said...

I love this mascara! I didnt win though. hope you enjoy your free mascara =)

i found you on the shespeaks blogger society discussion board and am following you now..I would love a follow back

http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger