Monday, April 11, 2011

L'Oreal USA Consumer Testing Panel

You know L'Oreal has great products so you may as well get some free as a consumer testing panel member.

I have received some wonderful products in exchange for testing beauty products for them. You will also receive one product after you complete 5 informational surveys. They will send you an email when a survey is up however I check my account daily because when they have enough completed surveys it closes. Some of the surveys are just general beauty/skincare surveys other's are to see if you qualify for a product test. Your gift will vary depending on the length of the product test and can be valued at several hundred dollars.

I love it!

FYI Your husband, boyfriend or brother can also join.


https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/survey87.asp

3 comments:

BrettBMartin said...

Hey there, I'm following back!! www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm following you. Please follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com

May said...

following your blog from hop..pls visit me back at http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger