Thursday, August 22, 2013

iFabbo Social Media Conference – San Francisco, California Oct. 2013









*****SOLD OUT*****

2013 iFabbo Social Media Conference – San Francisco, California

International Organization for Fashion, Beauty & Style Bloggers would like to invite you to the iFabbo 2nd Annual Social Media Conference for Bloggers & Brands.

October 12th, 2013
At the Merchants Exchange Club in San Francisco

Learn how to monetize your blog, build your brand, expand your network and much more.

For More Information iFabbo.com/conference-2/










Apply to become a member iFabbo

@iFabbo
#iFabboSFcon


2 comments:

mail4rosey said...

I'd love to be visiting San Fran. Have fun! Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

Unknown said...

I will not be going but wanted to share the information with other bloggers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger