Thursday, August 1, 2013

Classics, With a Twist Introducing the Clarks Fall Collection



Clarks Fall/Winter 2013 Collection


This Fall, Clarks will unveil an exciting collection that steps out in heightened style with fresh designs that stay true to the brand’s heritage of quality and comfort. With new textures, rich colors, bold prints, and classic silhouettes, Clarks presents one of the brand’s most stylish collections with a fresh downtown twist. Since 1825, Clarks has been a pioneer in the footwear industry, a strong tradition that’s evident to this day.
















Shop Clarks Online
Clarks on Facebook



Images and Information provided by Clarks and The Vogue Influencer Network.


1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

I never heard of Clarks befor this, the cable knit sweater is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger