Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brahmin Glossy Medium Arno Tote Review



Brahmin Glossy Medium Arno Tote in Black






I received a lovely Brahmin Tote as a member of the Vogue Influencer Network today!

This is one of the best designed totes I have ever seen it is a crossover between a tote and a handbag. The size (9.5 H X 13 W X 5 D) is perfect to use as your purse with enough room so that you can also carry those extra items you might need. The tote has four pockets on the inside along with a keyclip and penloops and one slide in pocket on the outside . I really like the quality zipper on top because it keeps my items private and secure when needed. I can see and feel the quality of this bag and I am sure every Brahmin has this same quality.

Brahmin offers many great colors and sizes to choose from Black/Medium is what I received.
I feel this tote can be used year round the style is that perfect. If you can only purchase one item a Brahmin Tote would be a perfect choice.



Brahmin

Brahmin
@Brahmin

Vogue
@voguemagazine

#BrahminInfluencer

I am a member of The Vogue Influencer Network and received my Brahmin Tote as a gift. I did not receive payment for this review it is my own opinion.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still using and loving this tote from Brahmin!

Victoria said...

This is a beautiful tote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger