Friday, June 30, 2017

CoverGirl So Lashy! Blastpro Mascara








Honestly I did not think I would care for this mascara to be more precise the brush/wand. It has a very unusual shaped side and top brush. The first time I used it I thought well its not bad at all and as I used it a few more times I came to really like it. I have it in Intense Black its a great color black is what I prefer. So this goes on nicely and the ball or top part of the wand gets into the corners and fills the shorter lashes out. If you have looked at the CoverGirl Blastpro Mascara and passed because of the wand I would say give it a try you may like it as much as I do.


@COVERGIRL











Blastpro mascara covergirl.com

















Disclosure: I purchased this product myself for review.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger