Monday, February 2, 2015

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel



Neutrogena® Hydro Boost water gel hydrates skin through an approach of replenishing water and strengthening skin’s moisture barrier, leveraging two key ingredients.

Purified Hyaluronic Acid helps deliver a boost of hydration and acts like a sponge for dry skin, holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and the formula progressively releases moisture back into skin. The Olive Extract in Hydro Boost helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, protecting the skin from excessive moisture loss.











@neutrogena
Neutrogena.com









Having such dry skin I am going to give this a try. Sadly I missed out on The Vogue Influencer Network sample but I will look for it at my local drugstore.



The above information was provided by Neutrogena and The Vogue Influencer Network.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger