Wednesday, December 2, 2015

StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner #StriVeSTORY

(iFabbo provided me with the sample for my review)


"Reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and refine texture for a smooth, even complexion."

"New Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner is a lightweight daily pore-minimizing lotion and anti aging moisturizer with Retinol that delivers both instant and long-term visible pore reduction. 96% of subjects had an immediate improvement in visible pore size after a single application.** Patented NIA-114™ technology nourishes the moisture barrier to provide visible age fighting efficacy as it limits the sensitivity common to Retinol use. The powerfully effective blend purifies and refines both skin tone and texture, while delivering superior age fighting benefits."

*Based on technician evaluation after 8 weeks of use.
**Based on technician evaluation.

StriVectin.com




I have been using StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner for about two weeks now and I am really liking it! I see my few large pores are looking a bit smaller and the overall look of my skin is better. I would prefer no scent it smells good but I just like unscented skin care products. If you are wanting to improve the look of your pores you might want to give this a try.

#iFabboMember
#StriVeSTORY
@StriVectin






Disclosure: The product or products mentioned above have been provided for the review by iFabbo. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own (Easy2Save Blog) based on my usage of the product or products over a period of time. As with all things your results may vary from mine.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger