Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Review #Dermalogica #iFabboMember


Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

"Gentle, daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. Unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. Our unique Skin Brightening Complex helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-soothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis."






I have been using this microfoliant daily for more than a week now and I really like it. My skin feels so much better and I think it looks better as well! After every use my face feels like it has been deep cleaned and it feels softer. My skin was a bit dull looking but since using Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant it is looking much brighter. If you are looking for something to help with dullness and want brighter fresher looking skin you might want to give this a try.





For more information Dermalogica.com



@Dermalogica
Dermalogica on Pinterest
Like Dermalogica on Facebook

You might also like my review of Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50

Disclosure: The product or products mentioned above have been provided for the review by iFabbo and Dermalogica. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own (Easy2Save Blog) based on my usage of the product or products over a period of time. As with all things your results may vary from mine.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger