Friday, January 10, 2014

Diamond Studs and more at Jewelry.com







1/3 ct Diamond Stud Earrings 10K White Gold





I have wanted a pair of diamond earrings for quite some time so I was really happy to be offered a pair for review from Jewelry.com. I am going to be totally honest and say I was not expecting much for the price but I was pleasantly surprised. My 1/3 carat diamond earrings sparkle and shine they are really quite lovely. I looked them over carefully and do not see any inclusions (dark spots) which amazed me. The setting is made of 10K gold and is very nice as well. If you are shopping for a jewelry gift on a budget I recommend this pair of diamond studs. Quality at a budget price is exactly what I look for and Jewelry.com. has it!















You can purchase the Diamond Stud earrings above for $99 using the code UNDER100 right now on the Deals Under $100 page.


Be sure to check out the Special Deals Tab for all of the best buys such as Doorbusters, Under $100 and Clearance.


Pink Sapphire Heart Pendant in 10K Pink Gold






I love this pendant it would be perfect for Valentine's Day







This is my pick from the Doorbuster page at $129 a Ceylon and White Sapphire ring in 10K white gold.







Use this code DOORBUSTER for the full discount.






A few more pretty gems that caught my eye...

Three-Stone Tanzanite Ring with Diamonds in 14K Gold
Diamond Heart Pendant in 14K White Gold
Pearl and Diamond Ring in 14K Gold

If you are looking for a nice piece of jewelry and want a great deal I think you will be pleased with Jewelry.com
Some items (the best deals) may be limited in quantity and sell out quickly.

Follow on Twitter @Jewelrycom


Disclosure: The Diamond Stud earrings mentioned above have been provided for the review by Jewelry.com. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and as with all things your opinion may vary from mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger