Sunday, October 6, 2013

SHISEIDO IBUKI Ready for Anything Skin Set


As a StyleWatch Style Hunter I received this great SHISEIDO IBUKI Ready for Anything Skin Set.

With winter coming on I need some extra help keeping my skin soft, smooth and fresh looking I think this set will do the trick.










IBUKI is a Japanese word that means "inner strength, renewal, resilient enough to endure and emerge beautiful." SHISEIDO IBUKI is a new skincare line that builds skin’s inner resistance for consistently beautiful skin now and for years to come. Exclusive technology super-hydrates cells and enhances the skin’s resistance to harsh elements. The result is smooth, ready-for-anything skin with a healthy, more radiant glow. After four weeks of use, 96% of women said “my skin is in the best condition ever.” To learn more about SHISEIDO IBUKI click here.





SHISEIDO IBUKI Gentle Cleanser quickly lathers into nourishing foam, removing skin impurities without stripping away moisture.





SHISEIDO IBUKI Refining Moisturizer Enriched smoothes out skin roughness while reducing the appearance of pores and blemishes.





SHISEIDO IBUKI Softening Concentrate reaches deep into skins barrier to deliver nourishing moisture with effective ingredients.


#SHISEIDOStyleHunter

Disclosure: The product or products mentioned above have been provided by StyleWatch Style Hunter.



1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Oooo, Shisiedo is the epitome of luxury! So glad you received this set and hope it works for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger