Monday, February 18, 2013

L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur




L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur
Primer Skin Smoother Finishing Cream

I like this product I felt it did blur my fine lines and made my skin feel and look smoother. I also like that it has SPF 30 I am always looking for the SPF content in all of my lotions, makeup etc. RevitaLift Miracle Blur is very thick but it was easy to apply and little goes a long way. I suggest you blend it on your fingers first and only use a small amount. I applied it after my moisturizer and before my foundation.

I like a product that does the work of several a moisturizing foundation with primer, SPF and anti-aging all in one is the perfect product for me. This is something I will most likely not purchase in the future I do not have many fine lines yet. If you do have issues with fine lines or your skin looks uneven you may want to give it a try.

If you read Allure magazine the current issue has a nice sample of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur inside.





"It's Not a Moisturizer. It's Not a Foundation. It's More Than a Primer:
Introducing Miracle Blur, the first-of-its-kind instant skin smoothing finishing cream. Miracle Blur was specially formulated with a distinctive cushiony texture that instantly blurs lines, wrinkles, pores and uneven texture. This unique finishing cream blends seamlessly into skin so it instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet-soft matte finish. A finishing cream in the truest sense, Revitalift Miracle Blur should be the final step in every woman's skincare routine, applied after moisturizer. It can also be worn under foundation for smoother, more even application and wear."

"Why is it Different?
Revitalift is the first finishing cream that delivers instant results. Opti-Blur Technology diffuses light on skin for a soft-focus effect that instantly smoothes lines and wrinkles, hides pores and minimizes little flaws and imperfections. In 4 weeks, wrinkles, lines and pores appear minimized. Skin texture appears smoother."



Find more information at L'Oréal Paris


I received my tube of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Miracle Blur as a gift from Vogue.
Priced at $24.99 you can find the RevitaLift Miracle Blur at most any store that sells L'Oréal products.

1 comment:

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Still giving this a try to see if I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger