Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Influenster ReLaunch





influenster




Are you into Beauty Products? Do you love to Decorate or have a Sweet Tooth? If so Influenster may be interested in you and your opinion on those and many other subjects.

Check out the New and I think Improved Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.

Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).

As a member, you prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show how you live by earning LifeStage Badges...both of which are won in a variety of ways, such as: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media.

As an active influencer, you’ll have the chance to get invites to influenster programs so you can try the latest and coolest products catered towards your lifestyle before anyone else.

I listed some of the basic information about influenster to learn more and possibly sign up check out their site at influenster.com

I do have a very few invitations I can give out so if you would like one leave me a comment and use the contact form to send me your email and name.

***Update*** 10/26/2012 I just received an email letting me know I am going to receive a product to review! I will let you know more about it as soon as I can.


This is my own opinion of influenster no payment was made for this or any other review on Easy2Save Blog. Some information and picture/logo was taken from the Influenster website.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I am very interested in this website and the program. I would love an invite!
Thanks
D.

Unknown said...

Hi
I would need your email to send an invite. You can use the contact form to send your info.

Victoria @Easy2SaveBlog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger