Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introducing the new Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara



Introducing the new Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara

Get luscious, flirtatious lashes with the new Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara by Lancôme. The unique, cone-shaped brush technology paired with a rich velvet formula allows for volumized, extended, lifted lashes for a wide-eye look. As a Vogue Influencer, Lancôme is giving you the opportunity to experience Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara for yourself.

The secret behind doll lashes, finally revealed! Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. A volumized, extended and full lash fringe for a wide-eye look.

Thanks for requesting a sample. Your sample will be shipped soon. I am so excited to be offered this sample I have another Lancome mascara and it is wonderful. Thank You Vogue Influencer Network and Lancome.

Vogue Influencer Network is not open to new members now but I will post if/when that changes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews Last 7 Days

Disclaimer & Disclosure Statement For/By Easy2Save Blog

Disclaimer: I may receive compensation from other websites I mention on my Easy2Save blog. You should probably assume I do. Sometimes (often) products I promote I receive for free.

Disclosure: You should assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for providers of goods and services mentioned on this website. The owner may be compensated when you purchase after clicking on a link. The owner may also have received the product for free. Perform due diligence before purchasing from this or any other website.



Posted by Easy2Save





RSS Feed

http://easy2save.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Powered By Blogger